Arcanox version 720 is available on Google Play!
Patch notes in other languages:
Warning: Unopened gifts from last year expire within the next 14 days!
- NEW: The Dungeon Masters tournament begins on December 4th
- NEW: Legends league, Legend trophies and the ‘King of Legends’
- NEW: ‘Lair’ dungeon with boosts for ninjas
- NEW: Watch the top replays of the previous dungeon
- It is now possible to remove the fifth vault
- Several improvements to the global- and guild chat
- Several user interface improvements
NEW: Dungeon Masters Tournament
The Dungeon Masters tournament is a new event, where the points from the dungeons are summed up per player. It begins on December 4th and lasts for 3 dungeons (12 days). The prizes for the top 500 players are shown in the upper graphic.
The best 5 players receive a unique looking knight, which cannot be crafted or purchased.
NEW: Legends League, Legend Trophies and the ‘King of Legends’
New Leagues and Fewer Divisions
The Diamond and Legend leagues were added. At the same time, the number of divisions per league has been reduced from 5 to 3, whereby most players have moved up a few leagues.
Trophies above 3200 will be reset down to 3200 when a season ends, and deducted trophies will be converted into Legend trophies. Legend trophies accumulate season after season, and nothing will ever reset or reduce them. They can be viewed in the public player profile.
King of Legends
At the end each season the player with the most trophies is regarded ‘King of Legends’. This title is indicated by a crown next to his name until the end of the next season.
NEW: Dungeon Highlights
- All players can use Dungeon Highlights to view the best solution for each dungeon stage from the previous dungeon.
- Solutions with the least number of enchantments are preferred.
- The Dungeon Highlights will be available at the beginning of the next dungeon in your mailbox.
NEW: ‘Lair’ Dungeon with Boosts for Ninjas
- In the new dungeon ‘Lair’ boosts for Ninjas can be unlocked.
- The foundry boosts in the dungeon are just placeholders and are later replayed by other boosts.