UPDATE v742: Some players experienced startup crashes with version 740. This has been corrected with version 742. Sorry for the inconvenience.
In other languages:
- NEW: Explosive Arrows
- NEW: Use Icons in Guild Chat
- NEW: Missions with Random Cards
- Better Card Packs
- More Enjoyable Dungeons
- More and Easier Training
- NEW: Remove All Traps At Once
NEW: Use Icons in Guild Chat
You can now use minion, spell and enchantment icons in the guild chat.
NEW: Explosive Arrows
- Explosive arrows are the new exclusive enchantment for archers, since the increased range enchantment is also available for priest.
- The enchantment has the following effects:
- The archer shoots explosive arrows, which damage all enemies close to the explosion.
- Base damage decreased by 20%.
- The enchantment is unlocked with card shop level 3.
- The enchantment can be combined with most enchantments, but not with the spell shield enchantment.
This is the universal formula to calculate the damage per hit:
Damage Per Hit = (Base Damage Per Hit * (100% + Base Damage Modifiers))
* (100% + Damage Modifiers)
The explosive arrows are the first enchantment with a base damage modifier. All other enchantments (e.g. fire, hammer, …) use damage modifiers.
NEW: Missions with Random Cards
- Instead of playing the missions with your own cards, you now create a deck out of random cards. This way you can try out seven new cards for free every day.
- The guild boosts don’t affect the cards.
- Borrowed cards cannot be used in the missions anymore.
- The amount of gold per mission is influenced by your computer opponent level the same way as before, but players with computer opponent level 23 or higher can earn a bit more gold.
Better Card Packs
The rules of the card packs have been adjusted, to reduce the chance for situational strong cards and increase the chance for universally strong cards:
- The following enchantment combinations aren’t possible in card packs anymore:
- Coin + Statue
- Spell Shield + Gas Mask / Vest / Ghost / Coin
- Reflection + Fire / Hammer / Sword
- The following enchantments are now significantly less likely in card packs:
- Spell shield on ninjas and golems
Please note that the bazaar isn’t affected by these changes.
More Enjoyable Dungeons
Several changes have been made to make the dungeons more enjoyable:
- Instead of recreating decks from replays manually, you can do it now with just one tap on the “Adopt deck” button.
- Traps are now always visible in dungeons, trainings and missions.
- The maximum movement delay for goblins, knights and golems has been reduced. This increases the chance that they start moving before the other minions do.
- In dungeons the wandering behavior of minions from portals is now less random.
- Ghosts don’t damage minions anymore.
More And Easier Training
- A new training, which highlights the new explosive arrows enchantment, has been added.
- The training “Trap Lock” has been split up into two training.
- Several existing trainings are now easier.
Remove All Traps At Once
In the trap selection dialog is a new button, which allows you to remove all traps from your castle at once.
Today there was serious problem in the HostEurope data center, where the Arcanox game server is hosted.
No data could be stored by the server between 11:06 UTC and 14:16 UTC.
HostEurope has fixed the problem and everything runs again as usual.
I am very sorry, that some players lost up to 2 hours of game progress.
As compensation, all players receive the Premium account for 3 days for free (until 15.02.2017 at 14:30 UTC).
For players with already active premium account, this was extended by 3 days.
I will evaluate the data centers of some other vendors to prevent that something similar never happens again.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
German / Deutsch
Heute kam es leider zu einem schweren Problem im Rechenzentrum von HostEurope, wo auch der Arcanox Spielserver steht.
Zwischen 11:06 Uhr UTC und 14:16 Uhr UTC konnten deshalb keine Daten vom Server gespeichert werden konnten.
HostEurope hat das Problem mittlerweile behoben und alles läuft wieder wie gewohnt.
Einige Spieler haben bis zu 2 Stunden Spielfortschritt verloren, was mir sehr leid tut.
Als Entschädigung erhalten alle Spieler den Premium Account für 3 Tage kostenlos (bis zum 15.02.2017 um 14:30 Uhr UTC).
Bei Spielern mit bereits aktivem Premium-Account wurde dieser um 3 Tage verlängert.
Ich werde die Rechenzentren von einigen anderen Anbietern evaluieren, um auszuschließen, dass sowas nicht nochmal passiert.
Entschuldigung für die Unannehmlichkeiten