I’m sorry, but the update caused again some confusion with the replays and dungeons, because some of the old dungeon replays are not compatible with the new game version.
One example is the stage 3 dungeon highlight by boomBEERman. When the replay is played back with version 750 only 70% are destroyed, while 100% are destroyed when it is played back with version 742.
To avoid this in the future, the following changes are planned:
- There will be no dungeon highlights after updates, unless they are 100% compatible.
- There will be a break of a few hours after each dungeon. Future updates will be rolled out during the break.
Sorry for the confusion,
Players, who are unhappy with their World Cup reward, can exchange their World Cup reward card for a fee of 10 Rubies.
Only rewards, which have been received within the last 30 days, are eligible for exchange.
Available Division I Cards
Available Division II Cards
How to request an exchange?
- Send me an email using the options menu of the game (“…” -> “Help” -> “Provide feedback”)
- Write in the email which card you want
- Don’t delete the information that are automatically added to the email
- It can take a while until your card is replaced, because I have to do it manually.
Due to technical reasons it is only possible to exchange cards which have already been claimed.
For future events I plan to let you choose your reward out of a range of items.
Have fun and congratulations to the winners! 🙂
Update: Added an overview of division II cards and extended the time frame from 11th to 14th May.