Collect cards, attack castles and build a mighty fortress!
Arcanox is a blend of collectible cards, tower defense game and combat strategy MMO for Android and PC.
Collect and upgrade over 4500 minion and spell cards. Develop your ultimate unique deck and strategy. Attack castles of players from all over the world and steal their gold. Build, upgrade and expand your mighty castle. Defend your castle with dragons, cannons and barricades, as well as devious traps. Master cunning strategies that are unlocked with every new minion, spell, enchantment, trap and defender. Crush multiplayer and singleplayer opponents and become a legend in Arcanox: Cards vs. Castles.
- Enjoy unlimited thrilling PvP and singleplayer battles for FREE
- Construct unique decks with over 4500 minion and spell cards
- Build an unconquerable fortress
- Join together with other players to form the ultimate guild
- Borrow powerful cards from other players to make your deck even stronger
- Improve your defense with game-changing enchantments
- Surprise attackers with devious traps
- Optimized for smartphones and tablets
- Easy to learn but difficult to master
Christian started to work on Arcanox in March 2013, right after he left Ticking Bomb Games. At the beginning, he didn’t have a game idea, but he had a goal of creating a thrilling, unique, fun, and rewarding PvP mobile strategy game with high replayability. During his first months of work, Christian analyzed several games he loved, in order to identify game mechanics he might want to use. Despite his extensive analysis, the entire production of Arcanox was highly iterative. Beginning with his first playable prototype, Christian used feedback from several former colleagues and friends who regularly tested Arcanox, to improve the game step-by-step. He didn’t hesitate to make major changes, even if it meant several months of additional development time, because he was convinced, that only outstanding games have a chance in the crowded app stores.