Arcanox version 564 is available on Google Play. This is just a small client update that fixes several bugs and improves some features.
- The game doesn’t crash anymore, when a battle replay is viewed right after launching the game.
- Replays of internal guild battles are no longer displayed in the guild chat, when nothing has been destroyed.
- From now on the green upgrade highlight around cards is only displayed, when they can be upgraded for gold.
- The revenge buff effect was displayed and the sound played, even when the warrior was already dead.
- The card count per card type in the deck details was displayed wrong for stacked card.
- The order of the action texts during combat has been improved to ensure that heal effects are always visible.
- Some minor changes to the localization.
These are some of the changes, that are planned for the next update:
- Mana as a reward for completing guild challenges.
- More gold from computer opponents.
- A temporary shield for vaults to protect stored gold.
- Reduction of the damage that is caused by spike traps.