Arcanox version 570 is available on Google Play
. The update addresses most issues that were introduced with the last big content update. Thanks a lot to all players, who have contributed feedback and bug reports! Your feedback is really important to me!
Patch Notes Version 570
NEW: Mana for Guild Challenges
- Players receive 3 mana per guild challenge star.
- Up to 36 mana per day can be earned by beating the guild challenges.
NEW Guild Member Rank: Recruits
- New players in a guild start as a recruit.
- Recruits can be promoted and kicked by officers, generals and leaders.
- Recruits have fewer rights than normal members. They cannot:
- See the last used deck of other guild members.
- Test the defenses of other members.
- Watch the replays of test defenses.
- See the enchantments of other guild members, when they visit their castle.
NEW: Protect Your Stored Gold
- For 50 rubies you can protect your stored gold against attackers for 24 hours.
- The protection can be renewed at any time and you pay only for the added time. E.g.: When your gold is protected for 12 hours you pay only 25 rubies for the renewal.
- The castle heart and vaults cannot be attacked and destroyed while the protection is active. This also means that attackers have to destroy fewer rooms to reach a certain destruction percentage.
- Gold in foundries can still be stolen.
- The feature is unlocked with castle heart level 4
NEW Enchantment: Looter
- Minions with the new enchantment steal 25% gold extra from rooms of computer opponents.
- The enchantment stacks up to 3 times. This means up to 75% gold extra can be stolen from computer opponents.
- The enchantment is unlocked with card shop level 5.
- Foundries above level 6 produce up to 37% more gold per hour now. The maximum capacity of the foundries has been increased by the same amount.
- For level 3 of all use-card-achievements the cards have to be used only 25.000 instead of 50.000 times now.
- Gas masks reduce the damage from acid sprayers by 75% instead of 50% now.
- Bomb vests reduce the damage from traps by 75% instead of 50% now.
- Upgrade costs have been reduced a bit for the following rooms:
- Castle hearts (level 3-8)
- Libraries (level 13-16)
- Trapper (level 2-6)
- When guild members visit the castles of other guild members, they can see the enchantments of the defenders now.
- The maximum number of attack and defense logs has been increased from 10 to 15.
- “Disenchanting” has been renamed to “selling”, because some players thought they have to pay mana to disenchant cards.
- When using the kamikaze bomber spell a visual effect highlights the affected area now.
- Fixed several bugs.
How do you like the changes?