Arcanox version 580 is available on Google Play. The update adds leagues, seasons, guild tournaments and daily tasks to the game. It also includes several improvements.
Patch Notes Version 580
- From now on every player is in a league.
- Your league is determined by your number of trophies.
- The leagues are named: Wood, Bronze, Silver, Gold
- Every league, except the Wood league, has 5 divisions: I, II, III, IV, V
- Your current league determines how much gold, mana and experience you receive for completing the daily tasks.
- At the end of each season you receive gold, mana and experience.
- The amount of gold, mana and experience is based on the highest league you’ve reached during the season.
- You must have been logged in at least once during the season to receive the reward.
- Every Season has a duration of 1 month.
NEW: Guild Tournaments
- The Top 3 Guilds receive 5000/3000/1500 rubies at the end of every month.
- The rubies will be divided equally among the top 10 players of the guild.
NEW: Daily Tasks
CHANGED: Destroy the enemy castle heart to win
Most new players were confused, why it is required to destroy the card shop instead of the castle heart, to win battles. The following changes were required to make this change possible:
- Hidden guards:
- From now on hidden guards look like castle hearts, while they are hidden.
- The maximum level of hidden guards has been increased from 6 to 8.
- All existing hidden guards are automatically upgraded to the same level like the castle heart.
- The hit points of hidden guards have been changed from 4000 + 700 * level to 4200 + 500 * level.
- The damage of hidden guards has changed from 200 + 80 * level to 220 + 60 * level.
- Reduced ruby costs to enchant hidden guards from 12 + 3 * level to 13 + 2 * level.
- Castle heart:
- From now on the gold storage capacity of the castle heart is always 4000, regardless of the level.
- The enchantment of a castle heart during battle only becomes visible, when it has been damaged.
- No gold can be stolen from castle hearts anymore.
- The gold storage capacity of vaults has been increased.
CHANGED: Protected vaults are destructible
- Protecting the stored gold doesn’t make your vaults indestructible anymore.
- From now on “protect stored gold” only prevents that any stored gold can be stolen.
- Castle hearts are not affected by the protection anymore.
- Reduced the upgrade costs of trappers (level 2-4) and card shops (level 3-5).
- Reduced the upgrade durations of trappers (level 2-4), card shops and castle hearts (level 4-6).
- The total maximum number of members per guild has been increased from 50 to 60.
- The initial number of maximum members per guild has been increased from 25 to 30.
- Creating a guild costs 150 rubies instead of 50000 gold now. This change is required, because too many players created their own guild without any other members.
- From now on you receive some experience for completing guild challenges.
- The mana reward for completing guild challenges has been reduced from 3 to 1 per challenge star. But combined with the daily tasks and season rewards you can earn more mana than before.
- From now on you can see the following additional information in the profile of your guild members:
- When did he join the guild?
- When did he play the last time?
- Guards and cannons with the reflect enchantment reflect 30% instead of 25% damage now.
- Cannons with the ice enchantment slow targets for 2 seconds instead of 2.25 seconds now.
- The damage of guards with the lightning enchantment is reduced by 22% instead of 20% per hit now.
- Slow traps freeze targets for 0.5 seconds longer now.
- Reduced the damage of spike traps from 1070 + 340 * level to 1170 + 240 * level.
- Guards with the burst damage enchantment deal 220% instead of 200% damage per hit now.
- The attack cooldown of hidden guards with the frenzy enchantment is reduced by 0.75 seconds instead of 0.5 seconds now.
- From now on you can share defense replays with your guild members.
- Some changes to improve the connection to the game server with Android 5.0+.
- A red moving “!” is displayed at the trapper, when all traps are inactive.
- The hit point bars are prettier now.
- On some resolutions the font was scaled wrong at several places in the game.
- Several improvements to the tutorial.
- New players start with 100 mana now.
- Fixed a bug that almost randomly crashed the game in rare cases.
How do you like the changes?
Special thanks to Sirko Rückmann, Olliver Heins, Cicklow, IsMirEgal, and all players who provided helpful feedback!
P.S: Don’t forget to update the layout of your castle!