Arcanox version 610 is available on Google Play! The update increases the maximum castle heart level, makes the spell shield enchantment available for defenders and improves lots of things you asked for. Two exciting new events have also been added, they will be revealed during the next two weeks!
Patch notes in Spanish | Notas en Español
Patch Notes Version 610
Castle Heart Level 9
- Increased maximum castle heart level from 8 to 9.
- The maximum width of a castle increased from 11 to 12 rooms.
- A bug has been fixed that caused all castle hearts to look like they are 1 level higher.
- Increased maximum library level from 18 to 20.
- The maximum number of cards per deck increased from 40 to 44.
- Increased maximum trapper level from 6 to 7.
- The maximum number of traps increased from 18 to 20.
- Increased maximum level of guards, cannons, barricades and acid sprayers from 18 to 20.
- Increased maximum number of guards/cannons/barricades/acid sprayers from 16 to 18.
- Increased maximum portal level from 4 to 5.
- Increased maximum level of hidden guards from 8 to 9.
- Increased maximum computer opponent level from 24 to 27.
Spell Shield For Defenders And Traps
- From now on barricades, castle hearts, acid sprayers and portals can be enchanted with the spell shield enchantment.
- Rooms with the enchantment are immune to all spells.
- Also traps in the rooms are immune to all spells.
Fight On After Rejected Calls
- The game can be resumed now, when it has not been longer than 5 seconds in the background.
- This means battles are not lost anymore automatically when you receive an incoming call or when you tap on the home button accidentally.
Adjustable Guild Language
- For every guild a language can now be set.
- The language is displayed in the guild profile and is used for the suggested guilds feature.
- The game tries to guess the languages of the existing guilds, but you should check that the language of your guild is correct.
- Only players who have unlocked computer opponent level 8 can create guilds now. This should prevent totally new players, who don’t know anything about the game from becoming guild leaders.
- Health bar dividers can now be disabled in the options menu.
- Improved golem description: “Drag a golem card onto an already played golem on the battlefield in order to heal him completely and to add the hit points of that card. You can do this up to 3 times.”
- Several user interface improvements.
- Battle replays are automatically deleted on the game server after 5 days.
- The counter that shows the number of free slots in a deck can be disabled per deck now.
- When borrowing cards the minimum card level can not be higher than the personal maximum card level.
- When borrowing cards at least one card type must be selected.
- Occasionally the game didn’t respond to user input for the first few seconds after startup.
- Attacking minions attacked defending minions to fast, when no other defender was on the same floor.
- Defending minions rushed to the right side of the floor, even when the attacking minions were behind them.
- During revenge attacks vaults sometimes looked almost full even when they were almost empty.
- Knights with the reflection enchantment, which were turned into a statue, did not reflect any damage.
- The ruby counter was animated incorrectly after battles.
- Fixed several translation errors in Russian, French and Spanish.
- Fixed several crash bugs.
Thanks to all players who provided valueable feedback!
Have fun! 🙂