Arcanox version 623 is available on Google Play
! The update adds dungeons, guild boost and mission to the game. Daily tasks are easier now. There are also lots of other improvements you asked for!
Patch notes in Spanish | Notas en Español
Patch Notes Version 623
- Leaders and Generals can unlock dungeons for their guild.
- The first dungeon has been unlocked for every guild, so that everyone can try it right after the update.
- All members of a guild can earn dungeon points, mana and guild coins by attacking the dungeons.
- Use fewer cards for more dungeon points, mana and guild coins.
- Per dungeon up to 100 mana can be earned.
- Each stage can be attacked an unlimited number of times.
- For each member, only the attempt with the highest number of score points counts.
- Whenever a guild exceeds a certain number of dungeon points it receives a guild boost.
- There is a new ladder sorted by the best score in a single dungeon.
- Three new achievements have been added as rewards for the collection of dungeon score points.
- Guild boosts increase the level of rooms or cards during combat.
- Cards and rooms can exceed their maximum level with boosts.
- All guild members benefit from boosts.
- The duration of boosts can be extended by Leaders and Generals.
- From now on every guild has a treasury for guild coins.
- Leaders and Generals can use guild coins to:
- Increase the maximum number of guild members.
- Extend the duration of boosts.
- Members earn guild coins by attacking dungeons.
- The number of guild coins per dungeon is influenced by the guild library.
- Every day each player can attack four pretty easy computer opponents to earn plenty of gold.
- The guild challenges have been replaced by the missions and dungeons.
From now on all decks of guild members and from replays can be tried for free against computer opponents and missions.
Easier Daily Tasks
- The daily task “Craft a card” has been removed. To get the reward only 3 instead of 4 tasks have to be completed now.
- The daily task “Beat a computer opponent with at least X Y cards” requires fewer cards now.
- Increased damage reduction of the bomb vest enchantment from 80% to 90%.
- From now on minions with gas masks are immune to icing by acid sprayers.
- Changed hit points of cannons from “1500 + 140 * level” to “1300 + 170 * level”.
- From now on Leaders and Generals can invite players that do not meet the trophy requirement.
- Recruits can share replays and watch replays, where their defense has been tested.
- A message in the guild chat is now displayed, when someone changes the settings or badge.
- The matchmaking now prevents that players can be attacked too often by the same player in a row within a short time.
- From now on you can watch the replay right after every battle.
- Several user interface improvements.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
Thanks to everyone, who participated and provided useful feedback!
Have fun and tell me how you like the dungeons! 🙂