Arcanox version 630 is available on Google Play! The update places Christmas gifts in your castle, adds a free dungeon deck slot, reduces the required dungeon points for boosts, makes the dungeon stages easier and makes replays of the best dungeon battles easily available.
Because of these changes it was required to close and re-open all dungeons. But this means that you can earn more Mana, Guild Coins and boost time!
Patch notes in Spanish | Notas en Español
Patch Notes Version 630
- Everyone who logs in to the game after the update and before December 27, 2015 will find five Christmas gifts in his castle.
- One gift per day can be opened.
New Dungeon: The Pit
In the Pit the following boosts can be earned:
- Hidden guards +1
- Archers +1 / +2
- Golems +1 / +2
Free Dungeon Deck Slot
- Every player now has an additional dungeon deck slot.
- This deck slot can only and has to be used in the dungeons.
- The dungeon deck slot should make it clear that the dungeons are about deck building.
- The flow in the dungeons is improved by the dungeon deck, because no deck has to be selected in the dungeons anymore.
- This prevents players from using their dungeon deck through habit outside of the dungeons, which often resulted in defeat.
- The dungeon deck has a fixed maximum size of 30 cards regardless of the libraries.
- Building and optimizing a deck becomes less fun and more tiresome the larger the deck becomes. Dungeon decks with 5 to 15 cards are usually the most enjoyable to build.
- This fixed maximum size also makes the chances in the dungeons more equal for everyone.
- At the beginning the dungeon deck is empty, so you have to add some cards before you can attack the first stage.
Boosts Require Less Dungeon Points
From now on less dungeon points are required for the first four boosts in each dungeon.
- 1st Boost: 10.000 points -> 5.000 points
- 2nd Boost: 25.000 points -> 15.000 points
- 3rd Boost: 40.000 points -> 30.000 points
- 4th Boost: 55.000 points -> 50.000 points
This change should ensure that even guilds with a lot of new players have a chance to unlock at least the first boost.
Easier Dungeon Stages
The difficulty in the dungeon stages 2 to 5 has been reduced, so that:
- Fewer cards are required to achieve a great score.
- More players can enjoy stages 3 to 5.
Easily Accessible Dungeon Replays
Replays of the best score of every player per dungeon stage can now be viewed by clicking on a button next to the score. Recruits can only watch their own replays.
- When cloning a card you can now choose whether the cloned card should be level 1 or the level of the original card.
- Activating or extending the premium account now requires an additional confirmation.
- Several interface improvements.
- Fixed several bugs.
Have fun and tell me how you like the update! 🙂