Arcanox version 750 is available on Google Play!
In other languages:
- NEW: The Master of Destruction tournament begins on May 18th 2017
- NEW: Bard
- Changed Card Filters
- “Borrow Cards” Via Context Menu
- Increased Maximum Levels of Rooms
- More Robust Archers
NEW: Master of Destruction
- The new tournament “Master of Destruction” is about dealing as much damage possible to the castles of other players.
- Every damage point counts, but only when you win the battle.
- The tournament begins on May 18th 2017.
- Use your attacks wisely, because your attempts are refilled only once per day.
- A limited number of additional attempts can be purchased for rubies.
- All participants are divided into several divisions so that everyone has the chance to win.
- Destruction coins based on your rank are delivered to your inbox daily.
- You can redeem the coins for special cards in the tournament shop. The shop is still available for a few days after the tournament has ended.
- At the end of the tournament the top 3 players receive an award.
Special Rules for Attacks
- You are free to choose which opponent you want to attack. If you don’t like the proposed opponents, you can request easier or harder ones.
- During these attacks you can’t steal gold and don’t win or lose trophies.
- The traps of the opponents are always active.
- Each opponent can be attacked only once per day.
- To give players without a strong guild a fair chance, the boosts don’t affect the tournament and borrowed cards cannot be used.
- Other players can be attacked at any time, whether they’re online / offline or being attacked already.
- The bard uses his music to inspire an ally in front of him. Inspired allies run fast and are immune to icing. The inspiration ends with the next attack.
- The bard preferably prefers allies who are close to him.
- If the bard can’t inspire anyone, he shoots magical missiles like the priest.
- The bard and his special enchantment are unlocked with card shop level 7.
- Priests can’t be inspired.
- Inspired allies attack very quickly twice in succession. The damage of the second attack is reduced by 50%.
- The damage of the second attack isn’t reduced, when the bard has the special enchantment twice.
A new training has been added, in which you can try out the bard.
The duplicate foundry boosts in the lair were replaced by boosts for the bards.
Three achievements for the use of bards have been added.
Changed Card Filters
In order to be able to add new cards, it was necessary to replace the filter tabs by card type in the card storage. Unfortunately an additional click is now required, to filter cards by type. But now the path is open for many new cards.
In addition you can now also filter by enchantments. This should make it easier for players with many cards to find the wanted card.
“Borrow Cards” Via Context Menu
Sometimes it was very tedious to lend cards, because the card requests in the guild chat were difficult to find. From now on you can just click on the name of the guild member and then click on “Lend cards”. The game will automatically open the last available card request from the guild member.
More Robust Archers
- The hit points of all archers have been increased by around 5%.
- 310 + 40 * level => 325 + 42* level
- The heart enchantments on archer’s now increase their hit points by 50% instead of 40% and 100% instead of 80%.
Increased Maximum Levels of Rooms
- The maximum level of the card shop has been increased from 6 to 7. The bard and his special enchantment are unlocked with card shop level 7.
- The maximum level of all rebuildable defenders (guards, cannons, barricades, sprayers) has been increased from 21 to 22.
- The maximum level of the library has been increased from 21 to 22.
- The maximum level of all shrines has been increased from 40 to 50.
- The time for upgrading rebuildable defenders and the libraries from level 21 to 22 has been increased by 24 hours.
- The costs to rebuild level 21 defenders have been increased by 8000 gold.
From now on players, who played more than 28 hours within 48 hours, have to take a break of at least one hour, so other players have a fair chance to attack them. After a break, the next break must be made no earlier than after 6 hours.
- The account ID and account creation date are now displayed in the options menu of the game.
- The maximum number of characters per message in the global chat has been increased from 120 to 180.
- The internal rule set of the report function of the global chat has been revised to prevent further abuse.
- For the achievement to participate in 15 world cups, there reward will be a priest with the enchantments ice, gasmask and sword instead of only ice and gasmask.
- When collecting gold the client is now waiting for confirmation of the server, before the collection is displayed as successful.
- Minor improvements were made to the user interface.
- Ninjas couldn’t teleport through shrines with the lightning shield enchantment.
- The attacks of melee minions were sometimes executed, even when the target had already been destroyed. As a result, sometimes significantly more ghost damage was caused to adjacent floors than intended.
- The usage of cards was counted on the client, even when the battle was restarted. This led to synchronization problems with the server and problems with some achievements.
- The achievement for completing daily tasks could sometimes not be completed correctly.
- Due to an error, the bazaar showed sometimes too often new cards.
- Some mistakes in the French translation have been corrected.
Special thanks to Enrico Wachtel for creating the sounds for the bard!
Have fun and tell me how you like the update! 🙂