Arcanox version 730 is available on Google Play! This list of changes also includes all changes of the previous optional update (v721).
In other languages:
- Christmas Gifts
- Higher Season End Gold Reward
- World Cup Improvements
- Easier Achievements
- Dungeon King Crown
- Guild Tournament Changes
- Two New Training Missions
- Cheap Blue Cards Upgrades
- Corrected Full-Screen Mode
- Several Other Improvements
- Everyone who logs into the game after the update and before December 27 will find five Christmas gifts in his castle.
- One gift per day can be opened.
Higher Season End Gold Reward
- The season end gold rewards are again as high as they were with version 710.
- The gold storage capacity cannot be exceeded anymore by collecting the season end reward. A warning is displayed instead.
World Cup Improvements
The following changes have been made:
- The scores of all other teams are now hidden during a round.
- Extended the duration of the rounds from two to three days.
- Players, who already received a World Cup reward card, don’t receive the same card again, unless they already have all possible reward cards.
- Black knights have been added to the reward card pool.
Also the World Cup level generator has been adjusted:
- The number of enchantments per shrine isn’t random anymore, but rounded half up.
- Example: A level 5 shrine with a chance of 53% for one additional enchantment will always add one additional enchantment.
- Additional enchantments from shrines are now applied in ascending order.
- Portals are now filled in ascending order.
- Example: When team A has a level 3 portal and team B has a level 5 portal, the first three minions are now the same in both portals.
- The levels of the rooms are now limited by the division. This means when players in division II or III upgrade their rooms beyond what is allowed by the division, the room levels are reduced to the division’s maximum.
The next World Cup begins in January!
The following achievements are now easier to achieve:
- “Successfully defend against 2500 attacks.” → 1500 attacks
- “Lend 200 cards to other players.” → 150 cards
- “Lend 2000 cards to other players.” → 1500 cards
- “Lend 20000 cards to other players.” → 15000 cards
- “Participate 6 times in the World Cup.” → 5 times
- “Participate 24 times in the World Cup.” → 15 times
Dungeon King Crown
At the end each season the player who earned the most dungeon points during the season is regarded ‘Dungeon King’. This title is indicated by a crown next to his name until the end of the next season. In case of a tie, the player receives the crown, who reached the score first.
Guild Tournament Changes
The guild tournament rewards have been adjusted to reduce the growth of the gaps between the Top 4 guilds:
- Top 1 Guild: 5000 → 4500 Rubies
- Top 2 Guild: 3000 → 3000 Rubies
- Top 3 Guild: 1500 → 2000 Rubies
- Top 4 Guild: 750 → 1000 Rubies
Guild Score Calculation
With many active members the guild chat can be hard to follow. In some guilds more than 100 messages per hour are not uncommon. It can also be very confusing when multiple languages are spoken within one guild.
To encourage guilds with around 40 members the guild score calculation has been adjusted:
Giving Away the Reward
Winners of the guild tournament can now give away their received rubies by using the “Give Rubies” feature.
Generals and leaders can now use the guild chat command “/downsize” to reduce the size of their guild.
- Two new training missions have been added.
- Upgrading blue cards now costs 25% less gold/rubies.
- Invisible ninjas are not revealed anymore, when they are damaged by traps or acid sprayers.
- Increased the maximum level of libraries from 20 to 21.
- Increased the maximum level of rebuildable defenders from 20 to 21.
- The playback speed in battles is now only set back to normal speed in the moment the last minion dies. Afterwards it can be set back higher speed, even when no minion is alive.
- Messages in the mailbox are no longer automatically deleted if they contain rewards that have not yet been collected.
- Players, who leave their guild and already scored in the current dungeon, retain access to the dungeon, when they join back to their guild.
- Various small user interface improvements have been made.
- Some enchantments are unlocked earlier now, because they are very essential in the dungeons.
- Decreased the construction/upgrade times of several rooms.
- To increase privacy the dungeon highlights don’t show anymore, which cards have been borrowed.
- Full-screen/immersion mode sometimes didn’t work properly on Android 6+.
- The notification for new cards in the bazaar didn’t work properly.
- Sometimes card borrow requests were displayed multiple times in the guild chat.
Current Dungeon & Replays
The current dungeon changed slightly (portals and traps) because of the game update. The update contained changes, which influence the dungeon level generator. In the past the dungeons reopened with the release of new game versions, but this was unfair to players who didn’t play the dungeon before the update. Scores in the dungeon before and after the update might be different, but the difference will be much smaller than after a dungeon reopening.
Replays from the previous game version are also not deleted with this update, because this would also delete the dungeon highlights and the deletions in the past led to confusion among some players. Some of the old replays are not compatible with the new game version and therefor the result of the replay can look different than with the previous game version. However, everyone will certainly agree that slightly incompatible replays are better than none.
Thanks to all players, who report bugs, provide feedback and support the game!
Special thanks to bomBEERman, Cicklow and Night44 for the translations!
Have fun and tell me how you like the update! 🙂
I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!